I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (hereinafter, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) registered business address at Paseo de la Castellana 216. Planta 16. 28046 Madrid and C.I.F. A-84.885.441. Registered at Companies House of Madrid in Book 23.506, Folio 58, Page M – 421.702. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal cullera.aquopolis.es (hereinafter, the “Portal”) and makes the same available to Internet Users, in order both to provide information to the same about the products both of PARQUES REUNIDOS and of its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), to allow the provision of various services concerning the purchase of tickets or of any other type of products through the Portal and, where appropriate, to make available to the User various competitions, games, surveys, etc.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the purchase of various products and services through this Portal shall be carried out by Leisure Parks, S.A., the company that operates through the Portal and is responsible for managing Aquopolis Cullera and, therefore, responsible for the sale of all the products and/or services related to Aquopolis Cullera. The identifying data of Leisure Parks, S.A. are as follows:
Leisure Parks, SA., registered business address at Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216. Planta 16. 28046 and C.I.F. A-79.496.394. Registered at Companies House of Madrid in Book 379, Folio 172, Page M-7.437.
Customer Service: 961 738 052
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PORTAL USE
The purpose of these General Conditions for Portal Use, together with the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of online purchase services or with any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, is to regulate both the making available of the information and the commercial relationships that may arise between PARQUES REUNIDOS and the Users of the Portal (hereinafter, the “Users”). By browsing the Portal and/or using the services included therein, you become a “User”. Both browsing and the use of any online purchase service in the Portal, entail the acceptance as a User, without any kind of reservations, of each and every one of these General Condition for Portal Use and of the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of purchase services offered in the Portal as well as of any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal. PARQUES REUNIDOS may, at any times and without prior warning, modify these General Conditions of Use, as well as the General Purchase Conditions or other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, by publishing said modification in the Portal in order that they may be known to the Users, always before visiting the Portal or purchasing any goods or services or using tools offered in the Portal.
III. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Portal and all the contents that are displayed therein and, in particular, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names or any other signs subject to industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS (as this is defined hereinbelow) or of third party owners thereof, which have duly authorised their inclusion in the Portal and, therefore, are protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. In no circumstances shall it be understood that the use of the Portal by the Users grants them any license or entails total or partial waiving, transfer, assignment of said rights nor is any right or future right granted and, in particular, they may not be altered, used, reproduced or distributed, nor may public communication be made regarding said rights. Access to this Portal does not grant Users any rights or ownership of the intellectual property rights on the contents hosted in this Portal.
IV. LIABILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS will only be liable for the loss that the User may suffer as a consequence of using this Portal when said less is attributable to a wrongful act by this company. The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is made at his/her own sole risk and his/her sole liability. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be held liable for the loss that may occur due to, but not limited to, the following acts:
- Inferences, omission, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the Users’ devices and computer equipment, caused by causes unconnected to PARQUES REUNIDOS, which impede or delay the provision of the services or browsing in the Portal;
- Delays or blocks in the use of the Portal caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or in other electronic systems;
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control and that are not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS;
- Of the impossibility of offering the service or permitting access to the Portal for reasons not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, to the User, to third parties or to fortuitous events or acts of God.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, in general, the use that the Users make of the Portal. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee in any circumstances that the Users shall use the Portal in accordance with law, these General Conditions of Use, generally accepted morality and good practice and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and operational continuity of the Portal. Neither, moreover, does PARQUES REUNIDOSguarantee the usefulness of the Portal or of its contents to carry out any activity in particular. PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes any type of liability for any type of loss that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Portal or the disappointment in the use that Users may attribute to the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has appropriate measures and that they comply with the security standards that current technology allows, such as the “Verisign” system. Access to transaction services and those that include the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL protocol (Secure Socker Layer) 128 bit high security encryption. The secure server established a connection such that the information is transmitted in an encrypted form. This ensures that the transmitted content is only intelligible to the “client” computer and the server of PARQUES REUNIDOS. The user may check that he/she is within a secure environment if on the status bar, a locked padlock appears. Our servers’ security guaranteed is backed by a certificate issued by the company VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that the client is communicating his/her data to a PARQUES REUNIDOS server and not to a third party that may seek to pose as him/her.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
In general, the User is obliged to fulfil these General Conditions for Portal Use, the General Purchase Conditions (in the event that the User purchases a good or service through the Portal), and to comply with the special warnings or use instructions contained therein or in the Portal and to act in accordance with the law, good practice and in good faith, with diligence appropriate to the nature of the service being used, refraining from using the Portal in any way that might impede, damage or harm its normal operation, the assets or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the rest of the Users or, in general any third party.
Specifically, and without thereby implying any restriction on the obligation accepted by the User in general and in accordance with the foregoing section, the User is obliged, in the use of the Portal and, where appropriate, in the use of the online purchase tool included therein, to:
- Provide the true personal data and information that are requested.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate from the Portal any information or material that is defamatory, harmful, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence or discrimination on account of race, sec, ideology, religion or that in any way injurious to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the reputation of third parties, intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets or “know how” of third parties, or in general any content that he/she, according to law, does not have the right to make available to a third party, and in general in any way that violates regulations in force.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer programme, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of any User, or in general any third party, or that in any way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or impeding the normal functioning thereof.
- Not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial operation activities through the Portal, nor use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Portal to send advertisements, send messages for the purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial reason, nor to gather or store third parties’ personal data.
- Not use false identities, nor assume the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the purchase services in the Portal, including the use, where appropriate, of means of payment, third parties’ passwords or access keys or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for his/her own use, render useless or damage the date, information, programmes or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUS REUNIDOS or of third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
All the technical means and requirements that are needed to access the Portal and the services offered therein shall be solely at the User’s expense, as will any expenses or taxes to which the provision of said services might give rise.
Once he/she has accessed, and to use the various services, the User must follow all the indications and instructions on the screen (PURCHASE), by filling out for these purposes the information required by the forms in the Portal, which shall entail reading and accepting beforehand all the General Purchase Conditions set out therein.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Please refert to the link below to check the data protection policy:
It is a device for storing and recovering information that is downloaded onto the computer or onto an electronic device of the User’s upon accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow obtaining certain information about the User’s browsing habits or about his/her machine or device, allowing improving a website’s service and offer a better User experience.